Donations are accepted/declined based upon the condition of the donation when picked up or delivered to the ReStore. Items not listed below can be declined at any time based upon either the quantity currently held or the condition of the item when our drivers arrive for the scheduled pick up.
- Furniture that is:
- Upholstered furniture with rips, tears, stains or pet fur
- TV stands and entertainment units
- Including TV’s, CD’s, DVD’s, tapes, computers and speakers
- Office desks
- Except for computer desks designed for residential homes
- Blinds (and curtain rods with draw strings)
- Cabinet doors
- Flat panel doors
- Used carpeting (wall-to-wall)
- Used flooring (laminate, hardwood and ceramic)
- New flooring with less than 4 boxes (must be uniform)
- Used shower and tub doors
- Sewing machines
- Letter size filling cabinets
- Mixed hardware (assorted nails, screws etc.)
- Built-in kitchens
Full Kitchen Uninstall Requirements
- We require a minimum of three weeks of notice to prepare our volunteers.
- Those interested must send their name, phone number, email and pictures of kitchen to email@example.com and he will respond within 2-3 days to start the process.
- All plumbing and electrical is to be isolated and disconnected
If you have any questions please contact our ReStore Donation Pickup Line. (902) 403-1381
If you want to contribute and are not feeling like leaving the house, give us a call or donate online – we pickup for FREE! Simply call our Donation Pickup Hotline at (902) 403-1381 or fill out the online donation form on our ReStore page.