- A working family with children under 18 and two years of recent work experience?
- Living in sub-standard and/or unsafe housing conditions?
- Willing to partner with Habitat for Humanity by volunteering?
As a not-for-profit organization, Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to the elimination of inadequate housing by building homes in partnership with families in need. We believe in giving a hand-up and not a hand-out. Habitat partner families contribute to the construction of their own homes and then repay a long-term, no-interest and no down-payment mortgage.
Criteria for becoming a Habitat Partner
Habitat Partner families are chosen on the basis of the following:
• Need for safe, decent, affordable homeownership
• Ability to repay a no-interest, no down-payment mortgage
• Willingness to work in partnership with Habitat
Apply for a Home
Complete our online pre-application form below to register for an information session where you will learn more about eligibility requirements.
Still unsure? Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com